Effective November 4, 2022, AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is replacing the existing payer-provider platform with NaviNet. Beginning October 3, 2022, you may register for NaviNet. Learn more.
Network News is our new email service and will replace faxed communications by December 31, 2022.
Be informed of the most important provider news and alerts. Signing up is a two-step process — both registration and email confirmation are required.
- Effective March 1, 2022, AmeriHealth Caritas Florida will require a provider taxonomy code on all claims. (PDF) Please update your billing systems as soon as possible to prevent claim rejections.
- Important information for providers regarding COVID-19.
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida has earned the Commendable Health Plan Accreditation status from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2019–2020. The NCQA awards this status to organizations with service and clinical quality that meet their comprehensive requirements for consumer protection and quality improvement.
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida recognizes that our provider partnerships are a major factor in our ability to deliver quality Medicaid services and neighborhood-based care throughout Florida. Every day, AmeriHealth Caritas Florida's mission to provide quality, affordable service to the underserved in our communities is reflected in the care, expertise, and support that our providers offer.
- Search the provider/pharmacy directory and formulary
- View provider-specific resources like credentialing and clinical practice guidelines
- Get the latest plan communications such as letters, forms, and guides
- View available training and education resources
- Important information about submitting claims and billing information
Direct secure messaging
Direct secure messaging (DSM) enables managed care organizations and providers to securely send patient health information electronically to many types of organizations. AmeriHealth Caritas Florida encourages network providers to use the Florida Health Information Exchange (HIE) to send orders, records, results, and other health information.
We want to thank our providers for helping to make AmeriHealth Caritas Florida a better health care plan. Your feedback, questions, and concerns are always welcome. Call Provider Services at 1-800-617-5727 to speak to a representative.