Training and Education
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida encourages our providers to explore any training or education opportunities that are presented.
New Provider Orientation
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is pleased to invite providers to join us for a comprehensive New Provider Onboard Training webinar
- Every second Friday of the month at noon.
To register, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AHCFLnewprov to submit your registration.
HEDIS 101 Provider Training
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is pleased to invite providers to join us for a quarterly HEDIS training webinar.
- Next training is scheduled for Wednesday November 17, 2021 at noon.
- To register, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HEDISprovtrain to submit your registration.
JivaTM Monthly Training Sessions
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is pleased to provide monthly 2-hour webinar training sessions to help familiarize your practice with Jiva.
Sessions are offered in both morning and afternoon options for your convenience. Sessions are specific to inpatient and outpatient requests; please choose according to the needs of your practice.
Please review the dates and times offered below, and register for your selection using the link provided. Please register at least one day prior to the session you wish to attend.
Follow this link to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PPMONTHLY
|Monday, January 31, 2022||2 p.m. - 4 p.m. EST||9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST|
|Monday, February 28, 2022||9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST||2 p.m. - 4 p.m. EST|
|Monday, March 28, 2022||2 p.m. - 4 p.m. EST||9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST|
Once registered, mark your calendars and look for a confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar. Please plan to join us about 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- AHCA SBIRT CME opportunity for providers
- The CME program expires on August 11, 2023.
- AHCA-recommended free buprenorphine CME training opportunities for OB providers
- Adding buprenorphine treatment in obstetrical practice: lessons learned
- This training will be held on Tuesday, January 18 at 4:30 p.m.
- Buprenorphine use in obstetrical practice
- These CME programs expire on November 15, 2023.
- Anxiety disorders behavioral health training
- Cardiovascular health care center
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate services (CLAS) (PDF)
- Depression behavioral health training
- Physician continuing education resources
- Electronic visit verification (EVV) — home health providers (PDF)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Medical Foster Care Parent Provider Orientation and Training (PDF)
- Opioid Use Disorder Training
- SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral for Treatment)/ Alcohol and Substance Use Screening Training Request
- To request the SBIRT Training, please email your contact information to PNM_Inquiries@amerihealthcaritasfl.com