Training and Education
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida encourages our providers to explore any training or education opportunities that are presented.
New provider onboard training webinars
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is pleased to invite new providers to join us for a comprehensive New Provider Onboard Training webinar.
- Every second Friday of the month at noon.
To register, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AHCFLnewprov to submit your registration
To register, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HEDISprovtrain to submit your registration.
- Anxiety disorders behavioral health training
- Cardiovascular health care center
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate services (CLAS) (PDF)
- Depression behavioral health training
- Physician continuing education resources
- Electronic visit verification (EVV) — home health providers (PDF)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Medical Foster Care Parent Provider Orientation and Training (PDF)
- Opioid Use Disorder Training
- SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral for Treatment)/ Alcohol and Substance Use Screening Training Request
- To request the SBIRT Training, please email your contact information to PNM_Inquiries@amerihealthcaritasfl.com