There is support in your community to help you have and keep a healthy life. AmeriHealth Caritas Florida is dedicated to caring for the whole person. Use the links below to find helpful information. You may also call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856) if you need additional resources.
Find Food, Health, Housing, and Other Programs in Seconds
By clicking “search” you are leaving the AmeriHealth Caritas Florida website. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
- ACCESS FLORIDA
- The Advocacy Network on Disabilities (formerly known as CCDH)
- Children's Medical Services (Special services for children with special needs)
- Easter Seals Society (Helping kids with Physical Disabilities)
- Farm Share
- Feeding Florida — Florida's Food Bank Network
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System
- Healthy Start Florida (Infant, maternal and reproductive health unit)
- Hope For Healing Florida
- March of Dimes
- Safe Link Wireless discount/free cell phone program
- United Cerebral Palsy