Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Stay up to date about COVID-19 and AmeriHealth Caritas Florida's response to the pandemic.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
- Important updates
- The CDC says the delta variant is a more contagious version of the COVID-19 virus. If you have not had a COVID-19 vaccine, you are at more risk, and your illness might be more serious. The CDC says that the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones is to get a COVID-19 vaccine. You may be eligible to earn a $20 gift card for getting a COVID-19 vaccine by September 30! Certain restrictions and limitations may apply and are subject to eligibility. Have questions? Contact your health care provider or pharmacist. Need help with getting an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine shot? Call our Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-855-371-8072. For more information on the delta variant, check out the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html.
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker
- Frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Vaccine facts video
- So much information is available about COVID-19. But not everything you hear may be true. It can be hard to know what is fact and what is just a myth. Take a couple of minutes to watch this video to learn the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine.