Psychotropic Medication for Children

If you are the parent or guardian of a child who needs psychotropic medication, there are a few things you need to do:

You can take the form to the pharmacy with you. You can also have your provider fax or scan it to your medication store. Remember, the pharmacy will not fill the medications without this form.

If you need help or have questions, you can call Member Services at 1-855-355-9800.

The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact Member Services at 1-855-355-9800.

Limitations, copayments, and restrictions my apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change.