Information for You
If you have any questions about member information, call AmeriHealth Caritas Florida Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).
COVID-19 over-the-counter at-home test kits
This information is shared with you at the request of the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
- Members must have a prescription to obtain an eligible COVID-19 over-the-counter at-home test kit.
- Prescriptions may be written by a primary care provider or a pharmacist.
- Eligible test kits may include package sizes of one or two tests.
- Up to four eligible tests are covered per month per member.
- The tests are provided to members at no cost.
- Members must bring the prescription and their AmeriHealth Caritas Florida member ID card to the pharmacy.
- Only in-network pharmacies are allowed to dispense the tests.
- No reimbursements will be given for out-of-pocket purchases of tests.
- Advance directives
- Complaints, grievances, appeals, and Medicaid fair hearings
- Drug recall information
- Flu information
- Member newsletters
- Member rights and responsibilities (PDF)
- Mission GED
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida performance measure data
- Preparing for a hurricane
- Privacy practices
- Report fraud, waste, and abuse
- Well-child visits and vaccines
- The Just Plain Clear® Glossary has thousands of medical terms explained in simple words. It can help you to better understand what you are reading when you make medical decisions. The glossary includes terms and definitions in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
AmeriHealth Caritas Florida provides the link to the Just Plain Clear Glossary for informational purposes only. AmeriHealth Caritas Florida does not endorse the Just Plain Clear Glossary and is not affiliated with UnitedHealth Group.