Do you want to get your high school equivalency diploma or GED certificate? We can help with our Mission GED program!
What is Mission GED?
Mission GED is a special program that can help you reach your goal of achieving your high school equivalency diploma or GED certificate. This program will even provide a “coach” to support you though the whole process. We want you to be successful!
Mission GED can help you with:
Testing expenses. Testing fees can be pricey. But when you enroll in Mission GED, AmeriHealth Caritas Florida will provide you with testing vouchers so you can take practice and regular tests for a high school equivalency diploma at no cost to you!
Getting prepared. We’ll connect you to resources that can help you get ready to take the exam.
Am I eligible?
To enroll in Mission GED, you must:
- Be a current member of AmeriHealth Caritas Florida.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 50 years old.
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college.
Joining is easy!
- Download and fill out the Mission GED member application (PDF). If you would like an application mailed to you, please call the Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-855-371-8072, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Complete the application and mail it back to the address on the form.
- Next, one of our program coaches will contact you. If you qualify for this program, we will help you sign up for your GED certificate and connect with other resources in your area.
For more information, call AmeriHealth Caritas Florida Rapid Response and Outreach Team at 1-855-371-8072, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.