Find A Doctor, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Transportation Provider
Use the links below to find a doctor, hospital, or other AmeriHealth Caritas Florida participating provider.
Find the care you need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
- If you need assistance finding a pediatric physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist or respiratory therapist, we can help!
- For enrollees, please contact our Rapid Response and Outreach Team contact:
- Yalitsa M: Call 1-855-464-8812, press option 0 and then enter extension 1-305-101-0757 or email
DL-ACFC: Rapid Response Research Team@amerihealthcaritas.com.
- For providers, please contact Shelley T., Provider Network Management Manager at PNM_Inquiries@amerihealthcaritasfl.com.
Printable provider directories
- Printable provider directory - Region 9 (PDF)
Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 11 (PDF)
Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Health and wellness over-the-counter products (PDF)
These medicines are covered by AmeriHealth Caritas Florida's Expanded Benefits Plan. This is not a complete list.
- Find a medicine: printable preferred drug list
Use the preferred drug list to find a covered medicine.
- Non-Medicaid drugs that need prior authorization
You will need prior authorization before AmeriHealth Caritas Florida will cover these drugs.
For emergency transportation, call 911.
For non-emergency transportation, call our transportation vendor at 1-855-371-3968. Please be aware that our transportation vendor might use ridesharing services, like Lyft or Uber, to meet your transportation needs. For questions, call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
2. Register using an email address.
3. Log in and get started!
If you have questions, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856). Please call Member Services if:
- You have a question about how to use our directories.
- You want more information about our providers, such as:
- A provider's education.
- A provider's medical school training.
- A provider's race or ethnicity.
Our online provider directory data is updated daily, Monday through Friday. If the provider directory is not available, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).