Find A Doctor, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Transportation Provider
Use the links below to find a doctor, hospital, or other AmeriHealth Caritas Florida participating provider.
Find the care you need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
- If you need assistance finding a pediatric physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech therapist or respiratory therapist, we can help!
- For enrollees, please contact our Rapid Response and Outreach Team contact:
- Yalitsa M: Call 1-855-464-8812, press option 0 and then enter extension 1-305-101-0757 or email
DL-ACFC: Rapid Response Research Team@amerihealthcaritas.com.
- For providers, please contact Shelley T., Provider Network Management Manager at PNM_Inquiries@amerihealthcaritasfl.com.
Printable provider directories
- Printable provider directory - Region 9 (PDF)
Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 11 (PDF)
Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Essential provider directory (PDF)
Essential Providers are Faculty Plans of Florida Medical Schools, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Centers (RPICCs), Specialty Children’s Hospitals, Health Care Providers serving Medically Complex Children, and Cancer Hospitals as determined by the State.
- Health and wellness over-the-counter products (PDF)
These medicines are covered by AmeriHealth Caritas Florida's Expanded Benefits Plan. This is not a complete list.
- Find a medicine: printable preferred drug list
Use the preferred drug list to find a covered medicine.
- Non-Medicaid drugs that need prior authorization
You will need prior authorization before AmeriHealth Caritas Florida will cover these drugs.
For emergency transportation, call 911.
For non-emergency transportation, call our transportation vendor at 1-855-371-3968. Please be aware that our transportation vendor might use ridesharing services, like Lyft or Uber, to meet your transportation needs. For questions, call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
2. Register using an email address.
3. Log in and get started!
If you have questions, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856). Please call Member Services if:
- You have a question about how to use our directories.
- You want more information about our providers, such as:
- A provider's education.
- A provider's medical school training.
- A provider's race or ethnicity.
Our online provider directory data is updated daily, Monday through Friday. If the provider directory is not available, please call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).